Monday 12 February 2007

Weekend blitz!

I managed to have an extremely busy weekend and it was totally wonderful. Right from 12.00am Saturday morning all the way till Sunday night 11.59pm, everything was just great for me. And no, I wasn't at Blitzone or anywhere near a cybercafe.

Saturday started out the perfect way and even though I had like 4.5 hours of sleep, I woke up with a very blur look on my face, a quick rinse and steadied my way towards Sunway Lagoon to attend my project's family day. Did I mention that I was so blur? Well it proved to be apparent when I missed the Subang toll exit on the highway and continued my way to Cyberjaya only to realize that when I was about to turn off towards KLIA.

Of course after a quick (a rather large) U-turn through Shah Alam, I finally arrived at Sunway Lagoon and was greeted by the hottest and most humid weather I've ever encountered.

At this moment, Sunway Pyramid is undergoing extensive renovation and it was a long walk from the car park all the way into the lagoon itself, the sun didn't help one bit by burning me up though. And to think that I forgot to bring my sunblock.

To be honest, I went for the family day with the intention of being the photographer, hoping to capture certain moments of the wonderful event on camera and then showcase it to the rest of my colleagues. The fun part was being able to capture everyone when they were playing the tele-match games.

The atmosphere was apparent that they enjoyed themselves throughout the day. Fun filled laughter and screams filled the air as adults and children, father and son, mother and daughter participated in the games.


Then again, there were some of those who were left out of the games because they were a little too young but they didn't let the day go by without acting all cute and running around.

You can check out the entire album by click on the thumbnail on my right side bar. Till next time, cheerios!

0 Comments: