Monday 6 February 2006

Thank you!

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for making this 24th birthday of mine so special. A special thanks to Su Chuen who bought me a wonderful dinner and present. I would like to thank her parents for that nice shirt, and my parents for getting me a wonderful shirt as well. To my Pre-U cell members, thank you so much for that wonderful surprise you organized even though Tat Ren didn't contain me away from the staging area. Lemuel, thank your mum for that wonderful cake she baked. It was totally awesome and delicious, I am savoring every last bit of it, which is unless my dad finishes it before I can.

I would like to thank Su Chuen’s entire MAG group for that wonderful surprise call in the morning as well as to Uncle Jit and Aunty Karen. My personal thanks and appreciation to those who remembered and sent me text messages email messages and shouts on this blog, thank you so very much. I am so touched that so many people remembered about it and I thank God for all of you, I truly pray that God will bless each and every one of you in your daily life and your future.

Another year has gone by and it seems that time really flies. I can remember the great times I had in secondary school all the way until my university days and now here I am in the working world with almost 2 years gone. As each year come and go, I have learnt to cherish all my friends and relationships. I strive to want to rebuild some of my long lost relationships with my old friends as well as build new ones with people around me.

Finally, I want to praise God for all that He has given me and that after all these years He has been faithful to me even though I have not been the best I could have been for Him. As I look back, every fall and mistake has been a learning point and an experience that I can learn from and I do hope to use those past wrongs to improve on the future.

0 Comments: