Thursday 16 March 2006

Time is precious

As you can see over the recent weeks, updates on this blog have been reduced to only occasionally instead of the daily postings which I said that I would. This is due to the fact of reduced time on my part to spend writing out my thoughts. Over the past few weeks, my head has been bombarded with so much information that it makes me wonder what went in last week. It probably came right out the other ear. But the problem is that I have to remember all these information and have it ready at my fingertips which I am sure worried about.

The phrase “with great power comes great responsibility” has been running amuck in my head. Actually it’s more like this, “with great salary comes greater responsibility…..and oh yeah, longer hours too”. Not that I am hating it or anything, I am just grateful of all the extra time that I have to rest during the weekends and the times at night I get to relax.

Just a simple reminder that we should all cherish our time, time for reflection is important and I am slowly coming to realizing that. Now with much gratefulness in my heart, I shall slowly pack up my things and head on home from work. I do hope that the rain has stopped.

0 Comments: