Sunday 28 May 2006

The long weekend

Finally, it is 11:52pm on a Sunday night and I am going bed soon. It has been a week since I last stepped into my workplace and not because I was on leave but I had to attend a training session downtown which I thought was a real highlight in my current career right now. I wonder what lies ahead this week? Will I have so much work to do? Am I on call this week? Everything will be answered in less than 10 hours.

As I count the final minutes before I rest my head and doze off to dream land, I had the great pleasure of catching the final trilogy of the X-Men series and I thought it was wonderful. My only complaint that the movie was a little shorter than I expected. I am the type of guy who would love to watch action movies like that which lasts extremely long. If only it were for 3 hours.

The weekend was good, managed to get a little bit of exercise from my weekly futsal session and today's game was extremely fun. Ok I can feel the weight of my eyelids closing down on me. Its time for bed.

0 Comments: