Wednesday 26 July 2006

Kiara Flea Market

So what do you usually do on a Sunday? If you are up for it, head over to Plaza Mont Kiara and check out the local flee market of there. You will definitely see plenty of interesting things there.


There is plenty to do there, from shopping to having a nice cooling cup of coffee whilst surfing the web. Check out all of the clothes below, guys beware, your girl might just burn that big hole in your pocket.



It's a great place to bring your loved ones to shop, kids will love this place and things aren't that expensive at all. I mean look at the prices below, RM10 for 5 pairs of earrings? Talk about a bargain!



Check out those t-shirts below with the cool label Black Sheep. Not too shabby for some of my friends trying out their own business. Like I told them, you always start small and later on, move on to bigger things. I believe that they do have a great entrepreneur spirit within them.


Posted by Picasa
So head over to the Plaza Mont Kiara in Sri Hartamas this Sunday. It's open from 10.00am till 6.00pm. I am sure you will enjoy yourself there. If you want to even participate by selling stuff in this flea market, head over to Plaza Mont Kiara and head to the office there. The price goes for RM60 for rent. Not too shabby if you ask me.

To check out more photos of the place, click below.


Edit: Oh well, my spelling sucks big time so I had to change the title of this post. Anyway, I would like to thank whoever pointed out the mistake to me. I do need a little guidance once in a while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

pssst... you spell flea wrongly.... its FLEA not Flee.... flee means run away

Mark said...

Doh! You are totally right. I am such a dufus.