Saturday 18 August 2007

I've been tagged, again..

I was busy minding my own business and then I came across this site telling me that I was tagged. Oh wow, another tag. Well, if it weren't for these tags, you all wouldn't have known me any better right?

[one] what is your natural hair color?
honestly:- Black

[two] where was your default picture taken?
honestly:- Unfortunately, I do not have a default picture

[three] what's your middle name?
honestly:- Cheng Phang, no wait, does that even count as a middle name?

[four] your current relationship status?
honestly:- Attached :)

[five] does your crush like you back?
honestly:- I sure hope so

[six] what is your current mood?
honestly:- Feeling a little sleepy but thirsty

[eight] What makes you happy?
honestly:- Being a little more carefree and less pressured

[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what you would change?
honestly:- Nothing, everything happens in God's perfect plan for me. How can we improve on something that is already perfect?

[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
honestly:- I would love to be an eagle to enjoy what it means to fly about naked

[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
honestly:- Well, considering there are plenty of near death experiences like the world almost exploded. That counts right?

[thirteen] something you do a lot?
honestly:- Surf the web, watch TV series, relax and work

[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
honestly:- Hey Hey You You, I don't like your PM

[fifteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
honestly:- James

[sixteen] name someone with the same birthday as you?
honestly:- No one I know

[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
honestly:- Can't remember when exactly la. Also I don't want to sound like a girl online

[Eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
honestly:- yes of course, just in March 2007 in front of my drunk colleagues. Thank God they were drunk to listen to my horrid voice!

[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
honestly:- Shape shifter

[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
honestly:- Their face, usually the eyes first and then see what comes out of her mouth.

[twenty-one] what do you usually order from starbucks?
honestly:- My two favourites, mocha latte (hot) or a mocha frappucino

[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?
honestly:- I have a secret, that is my secret.

[twenty-three] favorite color?
honestly:- Blue, see the theme of this blog?

[twenty-four] when was the last time you lied?
honestly:- I think I lied too many times to even remember. Now I did say that I liked nasi lemak but in fact I like chicken rice more.

[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
honestly:- Well, only if there isn't anything showing on the telly.

[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
honestly:- Drinking 100 plus

[twenty-seven] do you want to learn to speak any other language? if so, what?
honestly:- First up is to learn my native tongue, mandarin. Second, another chinese dialect (hainanese). Other than that, maybe some Italian, Dutch or French

[twenty-eight] what's your favourite smell?
honestly:- Would you believe if I said my own fart? Nah, its McDonald's banana pie!

[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in ONE word what would it be?
honestly:- Random

[thirty] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
honestly:- Less than an hour ago

[thirty-one] have you ever been kissed in the rain?
honestly:- No, unless if it is raining and I am indoors.

[thirty-two] what are you thinking about right now?
honestly:- How many more questions I have to answer

[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
honestly:- Sleeping I guess or chilling out since I have an early day ahead tomorrow.

[thirty-four] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
honestly:- Some stupid argument

[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
honestly:- Every day and whenever I am desperate and in need. Sounds awful right?

[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
honestly:- I don't have a yard

[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
honestly:- Leo is pretty special already to me

[thirty-eight] do you act differently around your crush?
honestly:- I try to be more patient and loving.

[thirty-nine] name one song that reminds you of an ex?
honestly:- That Japanese song which was sung at JVC. It reminds me of my ex company :S

Anyway, I won't tag anyone but if you feel like writing something about yourself, feel free to post it up on your blog. Now, back to my own personal reading time online.

0 Comments: