Tuesday 13 July 2004

Amsterdam and running around

Ok I spent like 4 hours just wandering around aimlessly in Amsterdam and no I will not smoke weed and no I am not in search of any hookers. Back then again, the city was packed and stores were having their summer sales. Not too shabby Amsterdam. Although there wasn't anything much to do there honestly, especially for a broke and unemployed engineer haha. Ok I admit having followed the tour group into the red light district but believe you me, I wasn't having that much fun. Anyway its getting late and I have a 6am morning call. Tomorrow its onwards to Belgium and then France and finally the United Kingdom.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! The phentermine phentramine price Spider ferrari Arizona club porsche Good cholesterol vs bad