Thursday 21 October 2004

Fresh Prince?

What do you get when you watch too much fresh prince of bel air? Actually I have no idea. Oh well. Might as well continue watching some 4 seasons that I have. On the other hand, I don't have time to watch some old movies such as Police Story 1, 2 and 3 sitting around in my room. Oh the weekend, the weekend. Work does take a lot of your time and every week I seem to long for the weekend. Of course, since my weekends are spent with a special someone. I miss those times when I would just watch certain series straight. Thank goodness I haven't started watching 24 yet, I know once I start on that, that means no more social life for me.

Since Chuen is having her exam paper next week, she has been studying non-stop so haven't seen so much of her lately. But I want her to know that I am there to support and encourage her all the way. Only 1 more week till her paper. Stress? I guess not.


0 Comments: