Wednesday 22 December 2004

Testing

Finally getting back in to the mood of blogging. Firstly, just a
simple test to make sure that I can actually post on my blog using my
email address. Well of course doing it through the normal way will be
just too obvious at work but I like to have other options of posting
and this is one of them.

Christmas is coming and you know what that means, its someone's
birthday on Saturday. Someone very very special in my heart and
without him this day I would be lost. He is none other than Jesus.
Christmas is not all about presents and santa claus or christmas trees
or mistletoe. No it is about the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ who
came to earth this very day about 2000 years ago to give His life so
that we may live. Just live it up and enjoy yourself for the festive
season has arrived!

0 Comments: