Sunday 28 November 2004

Missing? No, just occupied.

Greetings after a long period, almost 16 days to be exact since my last post. Well as the title suggests, I have been occupied with mainly work, some DoTA and of course, thanks to my good friend Yee Seng, "Settlers of Catan". Its pretty much a very very very addictive board game dealing with resources and trading. The game board changes every game and according to Yee Seng, there are like over a billion combinations the board can have so the game never gets boring. This I am totally serious about. Risk? Nah you get the same board all the time, the missions are the countable and after a while you may get bored. But with this? Never have I ever gotten bored playing this game. Seriously. Here is a sneak preview of how the board game looks like.


Looks complicated? Well it does at the beginning but it only takes one game to learn it all about rules and loads more to learn about tactics and strategy. Ok besides that, on a more less high profile note for me, Half Life 2 is out already and I can't wait to actually play the game. I have a coupon lying around somewhere thanks to my recently purchased ATI 3d card but I am considering selling it online to people who actually can use it to its fullest potential compared to me. Time has always been a factor for me and I just have been busy with work due to current deadlines.

Other than that, managed to catch the latest showing of Alexander on Saturday with my colleagues. The show was pretty interesting, something resembling Troy at the beginning but this time the show follows the history pretty accurately but what I didn't fully like was the non-continuing storyline as in everything was not followed through. You will get what I mean when you catch the show. Anyhow, the main difference between Alexander and Troy was that, Alexander is more down to earth in terms of the main character. Alright enough ranting about that, just go and watch the movie and tell me how you like the show.

On another note, did you notice the article on TheStar.com.my regarding eBay Malaysia? Check it out at http://www.ebay.com.my. Hey its no spoof and of course since it just started the number of bids and selling items are pretty low. The funniest thing I saw was that people are trying to sell off their Gmail invitation for around RM100. Now who would be so stupid to want to buy it? Actually there are other people who offered around RM1-RM10 for the invite as well.


0 Comments: