Sunday 27 February 2005

Saturday and stuck in the office?

Yes its Saturday and I was stuck at the office. Its officially a working day for us folks here at JVC. Well this is the price we have to pay for having longer holiday periods especially during the festive period. Of course I had plenty of work to finish and I have a deadline to meet but other than that, I believe that God is good and He has always been.

Been going through my Setting Captives Free course for the past few months already and I know I was supposed to have finished it earlier, I think I lack the discipline to push forward and complete it everyday but of course there were periods whereby I had no internet connection at all especially when I was in Malacca during the chinese new year.

I am almost done reading 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. Although all I can say about the book was that it isn't as interesting as 'Demons and Angels' or especially the 'Da Vinci Code'. Actually I was rather amazed at the new illustrated version of the 'Da Vinci Code'. It costs a bomb but it does give you a clearer picture of how those paintings and important sites look like.

Another item which made my interest peak is this site whereby my colleauge passed to me earlier in the day. It was entitled StarWars Episode III spoilers and I had to wait agonizingly till lunch before I could actually see them and were they worth the wait. Honestly I can say before seeing these spoilers, my mind about StarWars Episode III was quite neutral, even unexcited. Right now, I just can't wait until the movie comes out. If you are every bit as curious as me, then head over to the link below. If you want to watch the movie and see it for yourself, then do not, I repeat, do not go to that link.

http://www.tpu.fi/~t4jlaaks/ep3/

Liked it? Well I loved it. So much more to expect. Alright, its time to go. Signing off!

0 Comments: