Friday 27 July 2007

8 Things About Me - I've been tagged

If you noticed in my previous post, Gracey has tagged me with a title called, "8 Things About Me". Well there are rules to it and I would have to tag 8 other people, etc, etc, I've decided just to write 8 things about myself and tag the other people next time.

  • I've recently found a passion in photography but am seriously trying not let my over addictive impulsive nature to control me and buy so many equipment such as a new camera body, lenses and other items. I need to learn how to master with what I have at the moment first before buying more stuff. Favourite subjects are nature/landscapes and street photography.
  • I'm currently lost between wanting to upgrade my old PC or getting a MacBook or MacBook Pro altogether. I know that I would only use a computer to watch movies and TV series as well as practice my post processing with Photoshop and Lightroom.
  • I just renewed my bet with Seng to see if I can lose weight till I reach 77kg by next year January 2008.
  • I've just signed up to run for the Mizuno Wave Run (10km) in September, and I need to submit my form for the Subang Jaya 10km run at the end of August (26th).
  • I love to eat "char siew & siew yuk" rice at the chicken rice shop in Sri Kembangan.
  • I play the guitar once in a while now depending on how much time I have. I have quite a number of guitars at home but my favourite one would be my acoustic guitar.
  • I am a rather techy kind of guy, not too detailed on programming stuff and web based stuff but more on a higher level scale.
  • I love to drink coffee, mainly from Starbucks. My favourite coffee from Starbucks would either be the Banana Frappuccino on a hot day or a nice hot Mocha Latte on a cold day.
Well now you know a little bit more about me.

1 Comment:

jaong1 said...

Lose Weight: 10 Serious People (5-30 kg)

WANTED
10 Serious People
Lose Weight 5-30 kg
No slimming centre, no medicine, no exercise, no suffering

Free Consultation and Wellness Evaluation
Fill form to register:
www.lostkg.com