Wednesday 9 June 2004

3 Days and counting

So another passes by and its getting kind of boring. Although my whole entire morning was filled with appointments and errands but the afternoons were so boring and quiet. Well anyhow the latest topic on the Lowyat forums is this. Trust me, its a good read. Although I am not sure when he will reply with the rest of his juicy and spicy stories. The things being discussed on forums nowadays.

My room is finally cleared of mess since my two huge boxes are on their way to Malaysia on a ship. In case you are from the UK and you are thinking of shipping things back to Malaysia or Singapore head over to this website, Shipping to Malaysia and get more information from there. Finally I can just take my time now to tieing up more loose ends here before going back to Malaysia to eat roti canai again!

0 Comments: