Tuesday 5 June 2007

Of Traffic Jams and Impatientness

When I read in the newspapers that they were going to widen the highway stretches and the project should be completed by next year, it reminded me of the crawl I faced on Friday night and Saturday. Friday night was when I left PJ at 9.30pm towards Teluk Batik and it took me 5 hours to get there.

As soon as I hit the NKVE and went pass Sungai Buloh, the jam started there and it crawled on all the way to Bidor. I was glad that once after exiting the highway, driving towards Teluk Intan and Sitiawan was so much better. By the time I arrived at Marina Cove, it was already 2.30am. By the time I got to bed, it was 3.30am.

On Sunday, the traffic was worse. It took me approximately 8 hours from Teluk Batik to reach back to PJ. Crawling through the ultra congested NKVE, I could only wish that the road expansion would have been completed earlier.

Right now, I am just too tired to edit the photos which I took during the trip.

Bah, traffic jams, give me a bullet train anytime...

0 Comments: