Wednesday 16 November 2005

Never bored!

As one being rather far from the politicking of the blog world, I tend to find certain stories related to bloggers rather interesting and amusing. This recent article here showed everyone that bloggers can be famous and land contracts, while other bloggers can land themselves in deep shit by aggravating the handicapped and others.

Recently things have started to pick up again, more stories are pouring in and cyber fights are coming up faster than bush fires in Sumatra. More and more bloggers are getting disgruntled with other bloggers while some continue to lurk around in this huge community, sharing personal thoughts with friends and family. If one were to step out and be offered an amazing deal worth money, there will always be someone there ready to shoot them down.

The world of blogging never ceases to amaze me at all. You can check out Dawn Yang's site here.

Also, I finally started my Folding@Home project. I will write more about that later. I know it sounds boring, but hey, I am doing my part to help people. What are you doing instead?

4 Comments:

David said...

The blogging world is becoming more and more "boring?" as I type this. So very predictable and all that, the blog fights included.

Anyways, congrats on starting Folding@Home. I'm doing the one by United Devices, different strategy but also to fight cancer. "www.grid.org"

Mark said...

Hi David,

Thanks for the comments. Yes it does get somewhat boring sometimes but one man's meat may be another man's poison.

Anonymous said...

...that sounded so wrong. A man's 'meat' is definitely poison to me. And most other guys too, kthx. Most of us aren't into the guy-on-guy bit. :P

Two more days of grinding then I'm free!

Unknown said...

This is definitely an eye-opener to me, since I've just started blogging...