Monday 21 May 2007

Looking Forward

Quick update:
Do my eyes deceive me? Is Dell offloading their 30" LCD Monitor for a measly RM3,999? Wow, absolutely amazing. Check it out here.

Ever had that time and feeling whereby your mind seems to be inter twined in between both space and time? The feeling of hopelessness mixed with fear and anxiety wandering about in darkness only to see a ray of hope in the horizon, beaming through and cutting through the very shadow that enshrouds our vision?

I wondered why I felt lost, maybe it was because I watched all of the episodes of Lost season 3 over the last couple of days. Made me even more confused because someone told me that season 3 would be the last season and the answers will be revealed but no, it wasn't! So much for finding out the answers to that ever complex series.

What I am looking forward to this week is watching Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End in the cinema this Wednesday together with the rest of my mates.


I was surprised that I managed to get tickets last night for the screening at GSC 1 Utama. Hip hip hooray for GSC's E-ticketing service! Always a loyal customer of that service, buying tickets at the very convenience of my home.

And right after the movie, there is the match of the year, the Champions League finals between Liverpool and AC Milan! Come one Reds!

Another thing which I am really looking forward to is the upcoming release of Starcraft 2. Well it isn't coming anytime soon with rumours saying that the Beta version is only coming out at the end of the year.


Recently announced last week, the hype has started and Blizzard would be trying to fill a pretty large pair of shoes that is Starcraft which has become sort of an icon in terms of RTS gaming. So much so, the screenshots of the in-game graphics weren't exactly that appealing to me because it looks pretty much the same and I was hoping for some uber graphics since technology has advanced pretty much but I guess it is Blizzard's style to concentrate on game play rather than graphics intensive games.

Of course there are other things which I am looking forward to at the moment, such as eating chicken rice for lunch together with my colleagues and collecting my guitar back from the Acoustic Shack. I really hope that it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to get it fixed (apparently my guitar's neck has warped a little and I was quoted about RM120 to have it fixed back). Oh well, it better sound good when I get it back. I really miss playing with it after two weeks of not having it around.

3 Comments:

Chuen said...

i thought you told me you stopped playing computer games?! :P

hey, do they still only sell bang in singapore? i really wanna bring a pack over to adelaide.

Mark said...

I am not too sure but the last time I bought Bang! was when Seng bought it for me in Singapore. I think they might be selling it here in Malaysia.

Started playing a bit here and there :P

Chuen said...

if you happen to talk to yee seng or stumble upon any shops that sell bang can you pls let me know? Coz i've been telling my friends about it but nobody shares my sentiments because they haven't seen the game heh.