Wednesday 16 May 2007

Morning ramblings

Quick update:
I just realised that the biggest match of the year is coming up. Come on Reds, its about time we showed Milan that we have the better team and that the last match was not a fluke in Istanbul.









The weather this morning was absolutely superb, a light drizzle, a cool breeze and a wet road for me to drive through. Definitely one that made me think three times about getting out of bed and getting ready for work. Thanks to the rain, getting up was the most difficult task for me this morning.

My usual morning routine would be to get up, get changed, pack my things and drink my juice (some funny blend of carrots, celery and apple?), today I totally forgot to drink my juice and I opted to stop by McDonald's for a hash brown (130 calories!) to munch on. I even stopped by the Shell petrol kiosk to grab a tin of Nescafe before heading off to the Damansara toll.

Traffic on the Elite was pretty smooth, it would really take a lot to slow it down (well it was rather heavy but once I passed the Subang exit, everything was completely smooth sailing). Also I happened chance upon a post on Gracey's blog and thought I would give it a go as well. Results are as shown below, not an entirely accurate survey because how in the world would a program would know how my soul really looks like if they only have 5 questions to answer!

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.
But since it says nice things about me, I believe it :P

0 Comments: