Monday 6 September 2004

First Day of Work

Joining the working class at last. Well honestly I wasn't that enthusiastic, I mean, who is. But to some people their work is their life and sometimes it becomes a passion and not just a daily routine. That is something that I would like to achieve in my life. Work as a passion instead of a "wake-up, go work, make money and come back" thing. I want to enjoy my work but after the first day, I can honestly say that I was just sitting in a room thanks to the HR department being extremely busy with other stuff. So alone I sat in the waiting room with a few people from different departments briefing me about the plan of the company. Tomorrow, I shall wait and see what is up for me.

1 Comment:

Yahkid said...

Hey dude! Welcome man to the REAL world! Haha... so when you gonna belanja me makan wei.. first salary...