Wednesday 13 July 2005

Picking up the baton

The baton has been picked up from my friend's blog (Amazing-Gracey). Lets see who shall be the next person to get it from me.


Total volume of music files on my computer: Relatively unknown because I am not at home right now and the last I can remember is some 40Gb

The last CD I bought: United Live: Look To You

Song playing right now: Not listening to anything at the moment

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Steven Curtis Chapman: All things new
Tommy Emmanuel: Drivetime
Tommy Emmanuel: Greensleaves
Switchfoot: Dare you to move
Steven Curtis Chapman: We Will Dance

4 Comments:

gRaCeY said...

Hey, you're supposed to pass the baton to other people la. What happened to the exhaustive name list?*smile*

Mark said...

Well I have faith someone else might just pick up the baton withouth their names being called hahaha :P

gRaCeY said...

Just say you're out of idea!

JoSh said...

He's not out of ideas - I picked it up. :D