Saturday 30 July 2005

Weird, weird and weird

So its a Saturday and I am sitting in my office typing this waiting for my friend who is a Japanese expatriot to finish his work. Thats what happens when you volunteer to help fetch him back to his hotel after work. Not that I am complaining, I am just sitting in my office enjoying the aircon for a bit. I have dinner plans in Subang at 7pm and I am just too lazy to drive all the way home and then come back out again. Thank God I have a change of clothes or else everyone will just stare at me in my light blue JVC uniform and go, "mum, is that papa smurf'?" or "Boy, the TV/aircon repairman is here already". According to Kee Huat, I stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd, and its not very difficult to spot me from afar.

I took a test just now and here are the results. Proves a lot doesn't it?

You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!



Funniest thing was that I was kutuking Grace about her score. Looks like she will definitely have the last laugh after all. In my previous post I was rather confused as to which PDA to get but after checking out Dell's latest offer, I am so going for Dell. Its way cheaper and I am supposed to get better specifications out of the Dell Axim X50v rather than the Ipaq hx4700. Oh well, another weekend gone and I can't wait for tomorrow! Of course, I can't wait for dinner as well.

Also I decided to take another test to see my personality. Talk about accurate!


You Are 22 Years Old

22


Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



Well I am 23 years old but I have a mind like a 22 year old. Now where did that extra year dissapear to? Oh yeah, I watch too much CNN and got involved in to too much politics.

2 Comments:

gRaCeY said...

Muahahahhahahahah...*smirks**bleh* Hahhahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hurhur! The test says I act 24! There's no denying my maturity now... you shall all obey me, for I know best! :P