Friday 16 February 2007

Honey, why are you calling me so late?


Lips of an Angel - Hinder
Lately I've been listening to this song quite a lot, well not because it reflects my life or anything but I like the way this music was composed and played. From this you can probably guess that I like rock songs with a touch of alternative and my favourite instrument would be the acoustic guitar. Austin Winkler's vocals are solid for this song and not everyone can have that sandpaper style type rocker voice.

The lyrics talk about a guy who is actually seeing someone at the moment but receives a call from his ex-girlfriend. During this call he seems to think that he misses his ex-girlfriend a lot and wishes that his current girlfriend was just like his ex. Definitely not a song you would want to sing to a girl you like currently. It will give her the wrong idea!

One more day before I head down to Malacca for the Chinese New Year holidays where I don't have an internet connection! Seems like I have to hijack the Wi-Fi connection at Starbucks at Mahkota Parade and hope I get away with it. Well thanks to that, I guess I've got more time to continue my 10km run training (quota is to run 8km) and take more photos of my surrounding areas. Its interesting because I've already lined up a couple places I intend to scout and take photos.
  • Beach side near Mahkota Parade
  • A-Famosa and the surrounding areas
  • Jonker Street at night with plenty of lights
  • My housing neighbourhood (please pray that I don't get chased by wild dogs!)
My main objective is to be able to bring Malacca and show it to the world and show everyone how beautiful it looks. I do hope I remember to bring my tripod back as well, the last time I brought my tripod but without one crucial part. Hopefully I can find a day where I've got the time to spare to take those photos.

To everyone out there, have a great and wonderful Chinese New Year!


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my favorite song of 2006. Did a Top 30 last year...check out their other songs...Better Than Me and How Long...