Saturday 17 February 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok after reading My GooGurl's blog, it seems that I have been tagged. So here are 6 weird things about me.

1) I use a British style keyboard so the icon "@" is not obtained by pressing "Shift+2" but rather at another weird position. Reason is that I bought this keyboard while I was studying in Sheffield and it has served me well over the years.

2) I recently only developed a liking for chilli, previously I never eat my noodles or other chinese dishes with the chilli given. I used to hate eating even my "wan ton mee" with those green chillis. Only recently did I try eating some "chili padi" during lunch with my colleagues at a Thai restaurant last week.

3) I put on weight as fast as I lose weight. I lost 6kg in three weeks but I can also gain that much in 3 weeks or even more sometimes. It depends on the situation I guess.

4) I like and miss Budajovicky Budvar. It was the beer I drank when I was visiting the Czech Republic when I was in university. The beer tasted so good and it was so cheap, it was only RM2.00 per pint. Try beating that Langkawi!

5) I have more than 2000 posts in the Lowyat.net forums. Not that I am a geek or anything but I learned that the vibrance and the randomness of certain posts keep that forum alive and interesting to an active reader base of 50,000 members.

6) I liked the TV series, "Joey". It was a pity I can't seem to find it anymore. Really, it was so funny that I could just laugh non-stop to that series.

Now for all of those who read this post, you've been tagged as well. Go on ahead and try to write 6 funny things about yourself.

0 Comments: