Sunday 18 March 2007

Random Shots

Here are some totally random shots which I took last week. I am still in the midst of trying to learn how to use Photoshop to edit my photos. In the meantime, Picasa will have to be my temporary editing tool whilst in the midst of trying to read more online tutorials on basic photo editing.



Both of these shots were taken at Bukit Kiara park whilst the one below was at the Bandar Utama golf driving range. I was watching my friend Boon trying out his golf swing and managed to capture him in action.

And finally, a shot of the wonderful fried oyster with egg which I ate at Jalan Alor as well. Totally delicious!

Well from the theme, you could see that there were 3 black and white images and I was just merely trying to learn how to create those nice black and white shots. To be frank, I am not a "pro" photographer but everyone has to start somewhere right?

0 Comments: