Thursday 5 April 2007

In your face!

Today I woke up feeling extremely happy, why? Firstly, the past three days were great for me in almost every aspect, personal, work and church. Secondly, Liverpool beat Arsenal over the weekend and beat PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League which did totally surprise me. And finally, Manchester United lost to Roma last night. Talk about sweet glory for those devils!

Now isn't that the best combinations around?

Three verses which was spoken to me over the three days and I thought really did lift my spirits up.
Philippians 4:6-7
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13
13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Hebrews 11:8
8By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.
Totally feel that my faith level has increased and my confidence level has risen. For that I have to thank my friend for giving me plenty of encouragement yesterday and helped me realise a couple of obvious things about myself. Cheers to you mate!

Another day ahead to conquer!

0 Comments: