Thursday 12 April 2007

One more day left

Yes, I will be heading down to Singapore tomorrow for the 3rd time in my life for a holiday. Yes I am totally jakun and yes I am extremely noob about Singapore and the places I should visit. What I don't seem to anticipate is the long journey I have to take just to get there. Sitting in a bus for half a day is not what I call an exciting adventure. None the less, I intend to make this trip a little worthwhile for me by taking as many photo's I can.

Thanks my colleague, I've managed to get a free accommodation there so that is much easier on my pocket but I do know that I want to go and eat pork ribs at Tony Roma's over there. Hopefully I wouldn't be too disappointed with it considering that I ate the Lord of the Ribs at Checkers in Bangsar. This time again I am heading down there with my partner in peril, hoping to savour the moment of sinking our teeth into succulent roasted pork ribs.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling too well at work and the fact that I had to rush about didn't really help. Worse of all, it was extremely hot here in the office and the fan I hijacked was used by my other colleague. Best way to get rid of the heat is to take a cool refreshing shower, which I did (pays to have a gym in the office) and after that I felt refreshed.

Of course by night I was already reeling from all of the work which had piled up and running from meeting place to meeting place was taking a toll on me. Then came a blessing of unseen proportionate, a good friend passed me a lovely cup of chamomile tea, medicine and cake. This was totally unexpected and after drinking the tea and taking the meds, I felt much better and feel exhilarated. Thank you sooooooo much!

By the way, I went to Saisaki at Wisman UOA yesterday and noticed that the place has changed a bit. The decoration looks slightly nicer but unfortunately the taste has not improved. So much for RM52++ per head, definitely not a place I would want to recommend to eat Japanese food unless its the buffet that you are after.

Another hot day again.....I am just melting away.

At least there are somethings I can look forward to in the coming months.

May:

  • Spider-Man 3 (Sony) - 5/4
  • Shrek the Third (P/DW) - 5/18
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (BV) - 5/25
June:
  • Ocean's Thirteen (WB) - 6/8
  • Fantastic Four 2 (Fox) - 6/15
  • DOA: Dead or Alive (Wein.) - 6/22
  • Evan Almighty (Uni.) - 6/22
July:
  • Transformers (P/DW) - 7/4
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WB) - 7/13
  • The Simpsons (Fox) - 7/27
August:
  • The Bourne Ultimatum (Uni.) - 8/3
  • Daddy Day Camp (SonR) - 8/10
  • Rush Hour 3 (NL) - 8/10
  • King of Kong (PicH) - 8/17

0 Comments: