Wednesday 29 June 2005

Where is my vein?

That was what ran through my mind as the doctor probed my arm with a needle. He then carried on and checked my other arm and start hitting it before coming back to my right arm and started another check. After many failed attempts (much to my dismay), he finally settled on getting my blood sample from a vein located near my wrist. Conclusion? My wrist hurts. So much for a painless annual medical check up at the Salam Medical Center in Shah Alam.

So in about a week I managed to learn how to play two new card games, Bang! and Citadel. Not too bad, plenty of strategy to use and no dices or pieces to move. Actually, I can't wait to try out Puerto Rico.

Me and my colleagues managed to catch Initial D last night at 1 Utama. The show? Honestly I will give it a 8/10 and I have watched the anime up until now which is Stage 4:Episode 14. The story was slightly twisted compared to the original anime series while the entire movie was a compressed version of Stage 1 and Stage 2. The acting was perfect for Takumi's role but the person who shined the most were Itsuki and Bunta Fujiwara. Both actors played those roles extremely well but ironically those two characters were the ones whose storyline and background were twisted to suit the movie. Anyhow, if you are a fan of cars, watch the show. Its good fun and you will definitely laugh a lot.

0 Comments: